Description: Inside the creative workshop of FEANDREA, two sweet kittens jump around, personally examining our scratching trees and giving their animal feedback. Thus, the designers of FEANDREA get to know firsthand whether the products meet the requirements of pampered whisker wearers.
A Cat Tree with Many Advantages The climbing tower shown above has passed our feline friends’ test. The two large cuddly caves and the 3 fluffy viewing platforms were particularly pleasing. But also, the scratching board in the lower area of the cat tree was in hot demand.
The two testers felt safe and jumped from platform to platform without fear. The thick sisal trunks and the reinforced base plate ensure the high stability of this scratching tree. An anti-tipper is also included.
Check out which part of our scratching tree your cat will love and share the test result of your favourite with other animal lovers in the comments!
– Colour: Smoky Grey/Light Grey
– Material: CARB-Certified Particle Board, Plush, Sisal
– Product Size: 60 x 55 x 172 cm (L x W x H), 23.6″ x 21.7″ x 67.7″ (L x W x H)
– Product Weight: 29.1 kg,(64.14pounds)
– 1 x Cat Tree
– 1 x Instructions (EN, DE, FR, ES, IT)
– Place the cat tree in a corner of the room and use on a level surface.
– Do not use the cat tree in a humid environment.
– Children are not allowed to climb or play on the cat tree.
– If your cat wants to bite the fur balls or the elastic straps, please remove this toy immediately.
– It is recommended to attach this product to the wall using the anti-toppling devices supplied.