As the year grows old and the temperature starts to drop, you may begin to worry about the outdoor felines that you see in your neighborhood. Outside cats may need help finding shelter during the cold winter months. While it’s true that cats have furry winter coats to help them deal with the weather, they still need a warm and dry shelter to escape the chill. Here at Pawhut, we’ve listened to your concerns and have created the ultimate solution for your worries with our line of outdoor heated cat houses. No matter how resourceful a cat may be, they’ll thank you for this meaningful contribution. You’ll feel better having made a positive difference in the life of a cat, too.
– Heated outdoor house keeps cats warm and sheltered when the weather takes a turn for the worse
– Water-resistant material is designed for use anywhere
– Features two exits for safety so that your pet will not become trapped by predators
– The heated pad includes a lamb wool cloth cover for additional warmth and comfort
– A zippered roof allows for a quick and simple zip together design meaning that no tools are required
– Overall Dimensions: 20.5″L x 17.3″W x 16.5″H
– Heated Pad Size: 15.7″L x 11.8″W
– Window size: 7.9″L x 8.5″H
– Color: Brown
– Net Weight: 1.1lbs
– Power Adapter Output: 12V, 1.25A
– Material: 600D Oxford Cloth, Pearl Cotton, Sponge
✅INSULATED SHELTER: Heated outdoor house keeps cats warm and sheltered when the weather takes a turn for the worse.
✅HEATED COMFORT: Comes with a heated bed pad that includes a lamb wool cloth cover for additional warmth and comfort.
✅WEATHER RESISTANT: Water-resistant material is designed for use as a shelter anywhere it is needed in any outdoor environment.
✅PREDATOR PROOF: Features two exits for safety so that your pet will not become trapped by predators and remains safe and secure.
✅SIMPLE SETUP: Zippers and hook-and-loop fasteners create a quick and easy to put together design meaning that no tools are required.